About Veronica Joy:
Veronica Joy is a graduate of The London School of Theology. She now holds an Honors B.A in Theology. Her speciality is bringing depth and understanding of the Scriptures with Joy. Veronica Joy, creator of Joy Filled Ministries, is a published author, speaker, minister, biblical councelor, and mother of three, who resides in Southern California with Frank, her husband of 34 years.
She has served the Lord as a Bible Teacher, Speaker, Biblical Counselor, Women's Ministry Director, Church Council Member, Deaconess, and Worship Leader. Veronica Joy holds a non-denominational Ministerial License through Gospel Alliance Ministries. Veronica Joy is known as “the good little Jewish girl from Brooklyn", who came to know Christ over 30 years ago. Overcoming her struggle with anxiety and depression, she now has a ministry of Joy because of Jesus.
Speaking Engagement Experiences
- Women’s Seminars & Conferences—
- "Teaching Good Things" Calvary Chapel
- Women of Influence Conference
- Women’s Retreats (One of my favorites!)
- Women’s Luncheons
- Tea's and Events
- At Organizations such as, “Aglow International” and “M.O.P.S.”
- Abstinence Speaker (both for youth and parents)
- Performs and Writes Dramatic/Comedic Presentations