About Veronica Joy:
Veronica Joy is a graduate of "The London School of Theology." She holds an Honors B.A in Theology. Her speciality is bringing depth and understanding to the Scriptures with Joy. Veronica Joy, creator of Joy Filled Ministries, is a Bible teacher, published author, speaker, biblical counselor, mother of three adult children, and Gigi to 2 Grandsons. She resides in Southern California with Frank, her husband of 36 years.
She has served the Lord as a Bible Teacher, Speaker, Biblical Counselor, Women's Ministry Director, Church Council Member, Deaconess, and Worship Leader. Veronica Joy is known as “the Jewish girl from Brooklyn", who came to know Christ over 30 years ago. Overcoming her struggle with anxiety and depression, she now has a ministry of Joy because of Jesus.
Speaking Engagement Experiences
- Women’s Seminars & Conferences
- "Teaching Good Things" Calvary Chapel
- Women of Influence Conference
- Women’s Retreats (One of my favorites!)
- Women’s Luncheons
- Tea's and Events
- At Organizations such as, “Aglow International” and “M.O.P.S.”
- Abstinence Speaker (both for youth and parents)
- Performs and Writes Dramatic/Comedic Presentations
For References click link below to Christian Women Speakers: